Here are a just a few natural skin care solutions for you to try. You’ll be very pleased with the results:
1. Once a week, rub your skin with baking soda while in the shower, for a smooth, silky feeling. You can also do this on your face to remove black heads.
2. Fresh tomatoes are great for the oily areas of your face. (Please make sure to try the tomato juice on your arm first, as your skin may be sensitive to it). Rinse thoroughly immediately after using the tomato juice.
3. For a great moisturizer try olive oil: this healthy fat is good for you, and is great for your skin. You can also use it to soothe sunburned skin.
4. Vinegar can work wonders for smelly feet and armpits. Mix water and vinegar 50/50, and use in place of deodorant: it will keep the unpleasant sweat smell away, without any irritation. As for your feet, if you suffer with athlete’s foot, a week of vinegar foot bath will help a lot, sometimes completely getting rid of your condition.
5. Egg yolk mixed with honey makes for a really great mask: put on your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse off. Excellent for sensitive skin. Honey gives a tingling/ticklish sensation, so if you are sensitive to that, use the egg yolk alone.
6. Another use for egg yolk: for those with eczema, use it instead of soap. It doesn’t smell great, but it will heal your damaged skin.
7. A great treatment for dry skin is avocados: mash it, smooth it onto your face, and rinse off after 20 minutes.
Lastly, make sure you drink 8 glasses of water every day to keep your skin cared from the inside out.